2. Extract the Zip contents in any desired folder. Navigate to the folder of the desired visual style/colour scheme (i.e. "/Visual Style/Aqua/").
3. Double click on the Msstyle file. The dialog box will appear. Select your font and desired start menu, and press Apply.
4. If you want to switch to the left side shellstyle, simply copy (NOT move) the shellstyle.dll from the folder "Left side shellstyle" and overwrite the shellstyles in "Shell/normalcolor, Shell/Compact1, and Shell/Compact2" folders. note: You may have to apply another style so that Windows lets you overwrite shellstyle.dll's.
2. Extract the Styler skins into: "C:\Program Files\Styler\TB\skins\Styler's".
3. Right click on the folder toolbar (the thing that has File Edit .... menu, and Back and Froward buttons when you open My Computer or My documents window), and select Styler TB in the pop-up menu. Un-select the rest of the items there.
4. Enter the Styler options (double click the Styler icon in the System Tray), navigate to Toolbar tab, and check "Hide Menubar (Explorer" in the upper left corner. Also, select the skin you want to go with Luna Inspirat.
1. If you want your windows to look exactly like the screenshot (i.e. no Common Tasks panel, and another navigation menu instead), download FindeXer from [link] , or you can download the more recent version from [link] . Follow the installation instructions in the archive to install it.
2. Add some items on the panel (drag and drop). Rename them as you wish. Add separators to make the panel look better .
3. Copy the needed config (FindeXer - Settings.xml) from "FindeXer configs" folder in Luna Inspirat download, and paste it into "X:\Documents and Settings\~~~USERNAME~~~\Application Data\FindeXer", where X: is your system drive (usually C: or D: ), and ~~~USERNAME~~~ is your user name in Windows, respectfully . Overwrite the original settings.
Enjoy using Luna Inspirat! I hope these instructions help!